[Ansteorra] Virus Warning

Marguerite marguerite at ih2000.net
Sat Jul 28 17:06:45 PDT 2001

All I know it is called a 'LEVI" it comes in to your computer and attaches
itself to your address book and that it is not just one Virus it is a lot of
them. It also hits like gravel being shot out of a gun it was in 368 files.
We found fifteen different Virus'. The same thing happened to the person who
had send it to me. Lucky for me and everyone on my address book. That he
called me and warned me that it mite hit my computer. That way I could get
off line in time before I hit others. Unfortunately it hit mine before I got
the call. ;(  So far everything is working ok! So files are able to be
restored.
Live up date for Norton helped a lot.
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents, LLC
Cherie L. Nolan; AKA, Lady Marguerite des Fleur
222 N. Main
Lumberton, Tx. 77657
office-409-751-0015
cell-409-673-8456
home 409-899-1488
Fax 409-751-0019
www.spinningwinds.com
Coastal Regional Chirurgeon
Kingdom Deputy Seneschal at large- Membership Drive