[Ansteorra] did anyone see Logan the Smith at Queens?

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Jul 30 07:19:25 PDT 2001

Many thanks for your concern.

By chance, who ran Troll?  Is it possible someone could check the sign in
sheet to see if he did, in fact, make it as far as the event?  He would have
gotten there late Friday night or early Saturday morning if he drove
directly to the site from Fort Worth.  He left the house around 7:30 p.m.,
so figuring what, 4 hours on the road, he could have been there by midnight,
providing he didn't stop on the way.

Madelina