FW: [Ansteorra] did anyone see Logan the Smith at Queens?

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Jul 30 08:11:53 PDT 2001

Thanks so very much for all the concern several gentles have shown regarding
my attempts to locate my lord husband, Logan the smith.  I do know that he
signed in at Troll around 1 a.m. Saturday.  Does anyone have a clue as to
what time he left the site Sunday?  I know he has mundane business in Austin
today, but he may just have sneaked in a side trip to go fishing.... Fine
with me, as long as he checks his messages on his phone once in a while!

Madelina de Lyndesaye,
somewhat relieved, thanks to Myfanwy ferch Eifion's efforts