[Ansteorra] did anyone see Logan the Smith at Queens?

Joe_Roberts at Dell.com Joe_Roberts at Dell.com
Mon Jul 30 09:08:28 PDT 2001

I was camped next to a (bald?) gentlemen that spent a lot of time fishing at
the site....he was in  Large White Extended Van.....and had a dome tent with
three alcoves...on it...I am bad with names but I think it was him.  He
asked about fishing and I told him about Cypress Creek Park and Mansfield
Dam Parks in Travis County.

If you want to call me the number is 1-800-www-dell....extension 34901.
I will only be available on the phone for another 25 minutes...till lunch is
over.

Joe Roberts
World Wide Relationship Services

a.k.a.  Grimolfr Gunnarsson

-----Original Message-----
From: Jane Sitton [mailto:jane.sitton at radioshack.com]
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2001 8:44 AM
To: 'ansteorra at ansteorra.org'
Subject: [Ansteorra] did anyone see Logan the Smith at Queens?

Greetings unto the list.

Pardon this use of the bandwidth, but I am curious if anyone who attended
Queen's Champion this past weekend saw Logan the Smith there.  He was
supposed to call home when he arrived safely Friday evening.  He was
supposed to call Sunday when he left the site on his way to Austin to attend
to some business today.  He doesn't answer his cell phone, and has not
picked up any of his messages.  He would have been driving a white Plymouth
van, rather long, as it carries 12 passengers.

Feel free to phone me at work if you have any information regarding his
whereabouts.  I'm beginning to get a wee bit nervous.

Many thanks,
Madelina de Lyndesaye
mka Jane Sitton-Logan
817-415-6026 work