[Ansteorra] finally heard from Logan

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Jul 30 14:52:02 PDT 2001

Greetings all!

Many thanks to the various people who helped me track down Logan or gave me
updates as to his whereabouts.

I finally heard from him at 4:45 p.m. today.  Of course, he went fishing
Sunday night, so was incommunicado.  Also, the phone was out of range at the
site, and the battery was weak.

He finally got it charged up today after finishing his business in Austin,
then made a side trip to San Marcos to visit a fellow beekeeper.  Now he is
en route to Houston to take care of some business there.  When done with
that, he has it in mind to find Mu and see if he can be of any assistance to
him.  By chance, does anyone have his phone number?

With any luck, I'll see my lord husband soon, assuming his wanderlust wears
off!!

Amicalement,
Madelina de Lyndesaye