[Ansteorra] Re: [Redtape] Schedule for the redtape/crowns roundtable event and discussion list

gtaylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Tue Jul 31 09:26:48 PDT 2001

Speaking of which...

Is anybody passing through San Antonio, on the way to and from the Red Tape
event?  I think that the water pump on my car is severely on its way out...and
have no great desire to be trapped with a dead car between SA and Big Spring.  I
hate the thought of spending the money to rent a car.
Also...crash space...or hotel floor space, would be very appreciated...

Isobel Hadleigh
(who hates her car but hates car payments worse)