[Ansteorra] margrave

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 11:13:11 PDT 2001

Yes I am pumping our local event. We would like to
welcome all to our event Called Margrave. It is Nov
9-11 and we know it isnt on the calander yet...
hopefully that has been rectified. There will be
childrens events out the wazoo, prizes for childrens
margrave include 2 chain maile hauberks one for each
age group. There will be brewing competitions, A&S,
Rapier, Bardic, HW, etc for the adults. There will not
be a feast this year but we will be running a Tavern.
Come one come all cause this year we are going to have
a ball.

Chass

> I would just like to take a moment to let everyone
> know that the Canton of
> Rundel will be having our annual event,
> Margrave/Vourmond, the weekend of
> November 9-11, 2001, at Robber's Cave State Park in
> Wilburton, Oklahoma. If
> you have any questions I will be happy to answer
> them. We hope to see you
> there!

=====
Go Insane now and save your sanity for a time when you need it!

Get a Taste for Religion... Lick a witch
ICQ # 2776047