[Ansteorra] I swear revenge on the Outlanders!

Subetei Usun subetei at usun.org
Tue Jul 31 16:47:51 PDT 2001

Greetings and Salutations to my friends in Ansteorra.

I bear say tightens and  fear I have proven unworthy to be call an Ansteorrian.

I journeyed on a long trek to the high mountains in the Outlands, some call Lonely Mountain.  I was told there would be much loot to pillage and plunder.   Although the people of the Outlands were extremely friendly and helpful to the point of making a stranger feel as one of the family, I felt it was my duty to challenge them in mortal combat to take all that could be taken.

The battle was going well, but after I slayed my first victim, they started to out number me, alas, I was defeated and driven back to Ansteorra.

(Death of an Outlander   http://64.218.117.116/Lonely_Mountain_Defender/Subetei2_JPG.html   )

Although I was defeated and driven back, I vow to return on the next summer with vengeance in my heart and hopefully with the help of some of my friends, put the dogs of the outlanders in their place.

Subetei Usun
ICQ 122959349
http://usun.org
http://adlersruhe.org

Mundane: John Warner

"If you take care of the group, then the group will take care of you.  If you stand outside the group, then you may be fighting alone."