[Ansteorra] Updated Charter Masters - Thank yous!

LEE A LEMONS lalemons at flash.net
Tue Jul 31 21:52:21 PDT 2001

Greetings unto the populace of Ansteorra!

As announced by Countess Sara Penrose, the Ansteorran charter masters
have been updated!  As with any huge task, several people were involved
and I'd like to personally thank the following for all the help,
knowledge,  and support they gave, phone call after phone call, e-mail
after e-mail, meeting after meeting, work session after work
session....Mistresses Lasair ni Fhionnualan, 'Stacia Travarra, Stella
Silvana, Serena Lascelles, Aslyn Crystyn, Gunny Amberstar, Rose Cathan,
and Hillary Greenslade, Master Geoff Cathan, HL Margaret Pearce, and
Countess Sara Penrose.  If I have, in any way, forgotten anyone, please
accept my most sincere, humble apologies!  This was truly a group
project!

There was absolutely no way this undertaking could have been done
without their help, and their knowledge of, and dedication to, the
scribal arts and Ansteorran charter masters!  Ansteorra is truly blessed
with talented and wonderful scribes, each being, as well, wonderful and
caring individuals!  Vivat Ansteorran scribes!

In Service to the Dream,

Curstaidh Magorlick