[Ansteorra] Electronic publishing

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Fri Jun 1 09:29:25 PDT 2001

There are a couple of good reasons to discuss readers (its not a moot
point):

1. Baron Michael said to contact SCA electronic Publications Manager.
Wouldn't it be better when whoever did so that they had well thought out
and clear opinions?
2. Its interesting for some of us :)

You're not out of line :)  If the conversation is getting pedantic or
boring to you, we're sorry.  Whaddya wanna talk about ?

Jean Paul de Sens
Mooneschadowe.

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.