[Ansteorra] From the Rialto

Jerry and Teresa Herring herring at rectec.net
Mon Jun 4 05:45:37 PDT 2001

Regarding the Posts to the Rialto,

Although Angus MacKnockared was not the person who starterd the thread he
did reply to it. Angus is from Northkeep (as he and you are stating
opinions) as he said, what he said was his own opinions and should in no way
reflect back on the Barony of Northkeep itself. I can not keep him from
expressing his opinion, no more than I could keep any of you from doing so.
Northkeep has been deeply hurt this last two weeks, but they are not the
only ones. As far as I know no one from Northkeep is persuing any such a
reckless course as what you are seeing from the original post to the Rialto.
Let people have there opinions, let them vent their anger as long as it is
not liable or slanderous. Anger is unfortunately a necessary part of the
healing process. It will eventually stop and will be replaced by another
emotion. If you stop the process at anger then it will only get worse and
not better.

I am sorry that this issue has been drawn out into the public eye, but it
was not done so by Northkeep, it was done so by others. Please do not blame
this Barony or its populace for what has happened.

I any one needs to vent, or to speak of this issue any further please feel
free to reply directly to me, to the kingdom seneschal, or his majesty. I
would be glad to listen to what you have to say and try to help you deal
with how you feel about what has and is going on.

Kind Regards,
Laird Ian Dun Gillan
Seneschal Northkeep