[Ansteorra] herbal guild meeting directions

barb draeco55 at home.com
Tue Jun 5 12:34:32 PDT 2001

Greetings from Viscountess Katherine O'Malley,

I do not know what I am doing so please have patience with me.  This is my last attempt to get this to you before I engage higher power.  Hopefully this will take care of it.  If not, I am going to be at Steppes business meeting tonight and I will have hard copies of the map.  I have managed to print it.  (Yeah)  Yes I am going to take a couple of classes, soon.
       From:
                  Inge Dr AT W Belt Line Rd
                  Richardson, TX 75080
                  To:
                  206 N Bowser Rd
                  Richardson, TX 75081-3619

      The estimated travel time is 3 minutes for 1.47 miles of travel, total of 4 steps. Step Directions Elapsed
            Distance
            1  Begin at Inge Dr AT W Belt Line Rd on W Belt Line Rd and go East for 800 feet  0.1
            2  Continue on W Main St and go East for 1.2 miles  1.3
            3  Continue on E Belt Line Rd and go East for 400 feet  1.4
            4  Turn left on N Bowser Rd and go North for 400 feet to 206 N Bowser Rd  1.4
            These driving directions are provided only as a rough guideline.
            Please be sure to call ahead to verify the location and directions.

--
[ logo_mapblast.gif of type image/gif deleted ]
Greetings from Viscountess Katherine O'Malley,

I do not know what I am doing so please have patience with me.  This is my last attempt to get this to you before I engage higher power.  Hopefully this will take care of it.  If not, I am going to be at Steppes business meeting tonight and I will have hard copies of the map.  I have managed to print it.  (Yeah)  Yes I am going to take a couple of classes, soon.
       From:
                  Inge Dr AT W Belt Line Rd
                  Richardson, TX 75080
                  To: