[Ansteorra] Electronic publishing

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at Home.com
Fri Jun 1 10:12:34 PDT 2001

pedantic: an adjective from the root word pedant: 1. One who stresses
trivial details of learning. 2. One who parades learning. 3. (Archaic use) A
schoolmaster.

Xene

-----Original Message-----
From: ansteorra-admin at ansteorra.org
[mailto:ansteorra-admin at ansteorra.org]On Behalf Of tegangwyllt
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 11:37 AM
To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org
Subject: RE: [Ansteorra] Electronic publishing

Jean Paul,

While I do agree that if someone were to contact the Society EPM
they need to be informed, I was just curious why this conversation
could not take place in private e-mail discussions.  But then I re-
thought that point and realized that I was silly.  If the
conversation moved to private mail, then how would other people be
able to contribute information that others don't have.  In short,
never mind :)

And in the vain of whadda I wanna talk about...  how 'bout telling
me what the heck pedantic means.  I'm just a simple Welsh
peasant.  I am not privy to edukashin on these big words :P

Always the trouble maker,
Tegan Gwyllt

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net