[Ansteorra] online Compleat Anachronist

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Fri Jun 1 12:23:53 PDT 2001

Synrik wrote:
> How about taking a look at an on-line TI or CA that is that
> much bigger and better than the hard copy?  Or being able to view
> archived TA or CA with author's up-dates/changes?

While not quite what you are asking for, I have one Compleat
Anachronist online in the Florilegium:
Med-Merchants-CA  (  K)  3/ 5/01    "Medieval Merchants and Artisans" by
                                       Catriona Macperson (AKA Milly
McCloskey).
  (hmmm. Oops. Okay, it's not in the index. I'll fix that this weekend)

I also have permission to add at least one more. I just have to finish
my editing on them.

Copyright to the Compleat Anachronists, remains with the author. They
are free to put them on the web if they wish. I know the one on French
Cooking is available as an improved pamphlet from the Madrone Culinary
Guild. I don't know if they've put it online or not.

If there are other folks out there who are authors of other Compleat
Anachronists, or for that matter other articles (I have a Master's
Thesis on period ships and several articles that first appeared in TI),
who would like to get their work out where the folks in the SCA can
use it, please contact me.

THLord Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net