[Ansteorra] Electronic publishing

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 19:51:58 PDT 2001

Um speaking of this has anyone found out about the
getting multiple copies of the black starr and being
able to request a different publication to replace one
or 2 of those comeing in? We have 3 sustaining
memebers getting their black starr's here and well we
only need one... maybe 2 for back up....

Chass
--- Ldyinnes at aol.com wrote:
> --
> You are correct that membership is not required to
> participate in the SCA,
>
> However, dont you think it is the honorable thing to
> do to pay your
> membership fees, if you do indeed enjoy the
> participation aspect, and the
> ideals on which this orginization is based?

=====
Get a taste for religion... Lick a witch.
ICQ # 2776047