[Ansteorra] Do you wear a red or white scarf? this message is for you.

folksinger folksinger at pdq.net
Mon Jun 4 07:53:21 PDT 2001

This has been send to the Don's and cadets lists... but just in case...

Ladies and Gentlemen:

This is yet ANOTHER (yes m’dears this is the third) request for updated
information from the White Scarf (and red scarf)community:

 I am afraid I must inform you that my psychic abilities are not what they
used to be and I, unfortunately, am unable to read your minds. Please send any
changes or updates you may have to the Peppermint Lyst as soon as you are
able. I can only keep the list current if you all keep me updated. Many of you
have been kind enough to do so in the past. I would ask that if any of you are
having problems accessing the information contained in the computerized
spreadsheet, that you please let me know so that I may assist you with it.
Likewise if you need the lyst in another format, i.e. Word, or even mailing
labels, please contact me so I can accommodate your request.

Ldy Mirella di Bastianni
folksinger at pdq.net
ldymirella at pdq.net
wingfoot at pdq.net