[Ansteorra] Some info on the moderation...

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 20:15:31 PDT 2001

I for one am sick of hearing about it... They both
made mistakes and they have been delt with. All of
yall keep talking about it is only keeping feelings
stirred up and people mad at each other. So for the
love of the Game Drop it already. This is way out of
hand and is really really old. If I have offended
anyone I am sorry but this is as bad as the rumor mill
and well... servers no real function.

Chass

=====
If I am a fool then I am a paid fool... Just call me Jester!
Get a Taste for Religion... Lick a witch (Stop complaining about this lol)
ICQ # 2776047