[Ansteorra] From the Rialto

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 13:01:25 PDT 2001

Here here I agree... drop it and let people heal
instead of trying to keep reopening a wound. As I had
said in the "Moderated" Mail thread. And before you
ask Yes I am from the north and part of Northkeep. So
For the Love of the game Drop it.. For this is as bad
if not worse than the Rumor MILL. Its sole purpose is
to keep hurting those of us who have been hurt
already. And If I have offended you I do apologize but
what does this gain you or any of us, by keep dragging
this into the topic and discussing it over and over
and over........

In Service
Chass
--- Nathan Sullivan <bandorn at swbell.net> wrote:
> Can we just drop the whole damn subject?
>
> Nathan Sullivan

=====
If I am a fool then I am a paid fool... Just call me Jester!
Get a Taste for Religion... Lick a witch (Stop complaining about this lol)
ICQ # 2776047