[Ansteorra] Flooding

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Sun Jun 10 08:39:32 PDT 2001

In a message dated 6/10/01 7:54:25 AM Central Daylight Time,
psobaka at mail.myriad.net writes:

<< How has the northen part of the Coastal Reagion faired in the flooding that
 has hit the Stargate,Loch Solleir, Bordermarch area.
 Plachoya Sobaka insignificant archer; Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra >>

Extremely bad, from what I hear.  Twenty-eight counties declared Federal
Disaster Areas, including Stargate.  I would not be surprised if Loch Solleir
and Bordermarch were included in that area.  Much of Stargate proper is under
water from what I can tell through various news reports.  I would not be
surprised if it were all of it, or enough of it to bury all of them.

I'm hoping that everyone got out okay.  Send some prayers their way.

Lord Johanne Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)