[Ansteorra] Flooding

Bill and Susan Bowen bbowen at ev1.net
Sun Jun 10 14:39:32 PDT 2001

This is what I know. Sir Simon and Countess Tessa in Bordermarch have home
flooding. Baroness Kathri in Stargate has home flooding and car flooding. Duke
Sigmund and Duchess Siglinde in Stargate have home flooding. Lady Melody and
Lord Askell have car flooding. HL Othar and HL Devnet have car flooding.  Both
families from Stargate. Master Modius and Countess Sarah Penrose live close
enough to White Oak Bayou that they may have had flooding, but I haven't heard
from them. Baron Godwin and Baroness Elisena have been checking on the
wellbeing of the members of the Stargate and are helping Baroness Kathri with
clean-up this afternoon.
In service,
Baroness Philippa