[Ansteorra] Applications for Kingdom Membership drive people

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Mon Jun 11 05:22:02 PDT 2001

Let me see if I can help explain this a little bit.

Lady Marguerite went around the kingdom and helped facilitate people send in
their memberships, by having membership forms at events and sending the
forms along with the members payment to corporate. Lady Marguerite did this
for about six months and sent in over 75 memberships. I asked her to head
this project and recruit people from each region so we can do this on a
regional basis. People will take advantage of the opportunity to make there
lives a little easier and have someone else mail in there memberships for
them. Also by going to a regional system we can get more people at events
across our kingdom and therefore help more people.

Those that our chosen must meet seneschal officer requirements and be
willing to go to events in your region.

questions?

Master Richard Fairbourne
Kingdom Seneschal