[Ansteorra] attn. Stargate

Gerald L. Norris Jr. jerryn at houston.rr.com
Mon Jun 11 07:53:13 PDT 2001

To HL Juliana Vertue does HL Gerald of Leesville send greetings,

I received your missive andas Autocrat for Stargate Yule Revel, I am happy
to contact you, as I wished to ask you some questions concerning the
Champion Arts and Sciences competition.

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am
Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate
Kingdom, Ansteorra