[Ansteorra] Limbrick

Contessa da Mosto contessa_damosto at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 12 16:23:43 PDT 2001

Dearest Limbrick,

I have just heard from one of my sources that the girls at the Boars Nest
have been getting some kind of instruction from the Baronial Guards!
Considering the chats that we have had with the Guards I believe that we
should be careful. Also it would seem that our messages are getting to them
some how.

Not to mention the night that all Rosie's girls show up at the Dove! I am
still trying to have the mess cleaned up and figure out what all is a miss!
As for Lizzy I think that her on the floor Cleaning would be about all she
would be good for.

Warmest Regards
Contessa 'da Mosto