[Ansteorra] Commanders

Potterkd2 at cs.com Potterkd2 at cs.com
Wed Jun 13 12:25:26 PDT 2001

Greetings unto the Rapier Fighters of Ansteorra,

A mid month reminded that I am taking applications for the position of
Regional Commanders for the Coastal, Central, and Southern region.  This
individual will need to have a good idea that they will attend Gulf War, the
ability to travel at least once a month to a kingdom practices, and will need
to run at least one practice a month in their region.  Those who wish to be
lieutenant commanders for the regional position are also welcomed to send
applications.  Application deadline is June 30th.

As mentioned before there will be two kingdom practices held in the month of
July. The first practice will be held the Sunday of Coronation and the Second
the Sunday of Queen's Champion.

Also, as with last year, I extend the offer to sew simple rapier armor for
anyone who is wishing to fight in this years Gulf War Battles. You must
contact me at least 2 months before War to get this done.

HE KayLeigh, WSA