[Ansteorra] Kingdom Member ship drive persons

Marguerite marguerite at ih2000.net
Wed Jun 13 13:42:47 PDT 2001

Thank You for all those individuals who have expressed and interest in helping in your region for membership drive person.
If you are interested in appling for the postion please send me a copy of your membership card, Drives Lic. a letter of intent explaing why you feel you would be great for the office,
and other infromation of service in the kingdom. and an application for office which you can print off from the address below.

http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/AppOffice.pdf
You can send it to me in jpeg, if you scan, or fax them to me using the number below, please just let me know when you do fax so I can jump off line to recieve them for you.
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents, LLC
Cherie L. Nolan; AKA, Lady Marguerite des Fleur
222 N. Main
Lumberton, Tx. 77657
office-409-751-0015
cell-409-673-8456
home 409-899-1488
Fax 409-751-0019
www.spinningwinds.com
Coastal Regional Chirurgeon
Kingdom Deputy Seneschal at large- Membership Drive