[Ansteorra] Re: [Bryn-gwlad] (no subject)

Kevin Varner KVarner at PlanView.com
Thu Jun 14 06:45:36 PDT 2001

Unto My Lord Bryn Gwlad,

Please accept my apologies for not taking care of this situation sooner. I
had no idea that this Dull person was going to be so stubborn. It is evident
that he does not learn lessons easily. I will personally attend to this
matter immediately.

Yours in Service,

Ld Duncan MacConacher
Captain, Baronial Guards

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian & Pam Martin [mailto:TWINOAK at prodigy.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2001 8:17 PM
To: bryn-gwlad at ansteorra.org; ansteorra at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra] Re: [Bryn-gwlad] (no subject)

Unto Duncan MacConnacher, Captain of the Bryn Gwlad Baronial Guard,

Duncan, when first I appointed you my captain, I trusted you to keep and
protect myself and my family as well as safeguard my barony. Thus far you
have done an exemplary job, but this Limprick fellow has now gone too far. I
gave him a warning that he has ignored. I want you to arrest him and bring
him to me. We shall see how well this foreigner slanders and me while
crammed into an oubliette. He has accused me of adultery within the hearing
of my own wife and WILL NOT tolerate it, Duncan. Do you understand? This is
it. No more!

Pendaran,
Lord Bryn Gwlad