[Ansteorra] Limbrick apologizes to the Baron

Limbrick Dahl limbrick_dahl at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 14 16:56:57 PDT 2001

Unto Their Excellencies and the Good Gentles of Bryn Gwlad,
          It has just been brought to my attention that many insulting
messages have been posted to the public posting board. I have been occupied
with the accounts and the construction of the Soiled Dove Inn. There has
been much trouble related to the construction due to those women from the
Boar's Breast interfering with the carpenters. I have sent missives to my
business partner, Contessa, regarding these problems. I never wrote anything
insulting to the Baron of Bryn Gwlad. I have just been informed that
references to his personal and private affairs were posted in my name. I am
new to these lands and would have no knowledge of such as this. I want only
to open my Inn and earn a respectable living and as such would be foolish to
insult the Baron and risk losing my establishment and my freedoms. I did
offer a donation to the guard. This was not intended as a bribe but as a
favor and possible protection. I am not familiar with your customs and
business dealings here. Where I am from the guard can offer certain
protections to various businesses and merchants. The moneys were found after
all and I only did as I thought was necessary to protect my Inn. I offer now
my most humble apologies.

Your most humble servant,
     Limbrick Dahl
     Proprietor Soiled Dove Inn