[Ansteorra] i am innocent

Limbrick Dahl limbrick_dahl at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 15 08:48:26 PDT 2001

Good Captian Duncan MacConacher
        I have it you are searching for me. I must try and prove my
innocence in these matters before I am found. The Baron has been slandered
and this has been posted in my name. I have only recently been made aware of
this. I am but a poor honest man attempting to make a life for myself. I
would be foolish indeed to slander so important and well loved a person
while struggling to open a business in lands he holds. Francis has brought
to me a note he has found. I believe this will help  prove to all my
innocence.
         D.
            Our plans go well.The Baron believes Limbrick posted the
messages and has ordered his arrest.We will soon be free of him and his Inn.
                    L.
          I am sure that ale house is behind this. They have tried to drive
me out since I arrived. I know the Baron will not accept missive from me
now.I sent him a letter of explaination and apology but have heard nothing
from this.I beg you to intervene on my behalf. I will double the amount
Rosie is paying your guards for your help in clearing my name.Francis will
be able to get messages to me. He will be of no help in finding me.
           Your most humble servant,
              Limbrick Dahl