[Ansteorra] Limbrick

Contessa da Mosto contessa_damosto at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 15 11:21:29 PDT 2001

Salutations Dearest Limbrick,

Things are going slow here. It would seem that rumors are amiss and the
guards are trying to stop building. Even with my womanly influence they are
still not of persuasion. It would seem that they think that my given name is
some sort of title! I knew that the nobles here thought highly of themselves
but to think my name a title. I have always heard that they were dim witted
but have thought it was just men deep within their cups...until now. I have
not laughed as much since coming to this place!

Francis has been a god send and I thank you for leaving him here with me.
With his help I have retained the help of Ratliff. He seem a capable man.
They are keeping the carpenters at work.

Daniella is progressing fine. Though sometimes she does forget the events of
her husbands death. I informed her that Francis would help her remember it
well. I believe that she will remember from now on.

I look forward when this is all done and we are opened. We should be able to
open as schedule.

Gods Speed and Safe Return
Contessa 'da Mosto