[Ansteorra] Re: [Bryn-gwlad]

mike young uther at lcc.net
Fri Jun 15 13:47:04 PDT 2001

> I am quite happy with the list being taken with the Dirty Laundry of Bryn
Gwylad as it keeps people's eyes out of mine...
assuming, of course, that I had any...
Most of the Barony will be at King's College tomorrow and I am encouraging
them ALL to seek the court etiquette class given by Mistress Ellisena as
they are all dear to my heart and I would hate to see them parish in moral
decay.  I have asked Sister Mary to come and pray with us all together.
in service,
HL Gwyneth Blackrose