[Ansteorra] bryn glad

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Sat Jun 16 20:34:25 PDT 2001

Jay Yeates wrote:

> if it overly annoys online, it is a simple matter to scan the headers and
> seek out the "delete" key somewhere to the right of your main alpha pad ..

I have not cared to read the posts in question, but I don't have a
problem with their game in general.  My only  complaint is many of the
messages came through with no subject line, necessitating at least a
skimming to make sure it wasn't something I cared to read.  Give me a
consistent subject line and I'll happily delete the messages and leave
them to their game.

--Perronnelle

--
The discontent of the people is more dangerous to a monarch than all the
might of his enemies on the battlefield.  -- Isabella d'Este
mailto:findbook at flash.net