[Ansteorra] Re; (Ansteorra) bryn gwlad

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 17 11:07:50 PDT 2001

>         Welcome yourself, I'm already here. I hate
> to shock you, but your
> side of an argument is not automatically the
> majority opinion simply
> because it's your side. From what I've seen so far,
> the opinions seem to
> be fairly evenly divided.

Ummm they are not :) i have only seen 3 people
complain or side with you.. and over 10 who enjoyed
the role playing. Mayhaps you should read the posts of
everyone before you judge or jump to conclusions which
you stated that the one you are complainging about
did. We are all here for fun. I do believe they are in
good taste and have defended them when they wouldnt
defend themselves over this touchy subject that
shouldnt be touchy... shesh :) You have seen the names
of the roleplayers... delete the msgs if ya dont wanna
read it.

Lighten up people the sca is role playing, else you
wouldnt have a personna or a SCA name or a Heraldry
etc... It is a game advertised as a game and sold as a
game :) We are here to play this marvelous game and
enjoy ourselves. I have seen a serious decline in the
SCA over lets say the last 6 months to a year of
people in ansteorra's sense of humor and enjoyment. I
try as much as I can to enjoy the sca and help others
enjoy it. So dont step on others dreams simply cause
you take the game too seriously or are burned out. Get
a grip we are here for fun.

Chass

=====
If I am a fool then I am a paid fool... Just call me Jester!
Get a Taste for Religion... Lick a witch (Stop complaining about this lol)
ICQ # 2776047