[Ansteorra] Re: lifestyles ...

Marguerite marguerite at ih2000.net
Tue Jun 19 13:09:03 PDT 2001

 I saddens me to see that there is a lot of ugliness on this list.
First, new comers and people of others kingdoms is also on this list. They
are reading, and seeing the degree that we view others differences.
To be honest coming from another Kingdom this is a great Kingdom. The people
here loves and excepts each other despite their are differences. We rarely
have problems like this so I ask that new comers please forgive our short
falls. This is not what the SCA is all about, nor is it a way we treat
people in this Kingdom.
For those who have personal problems like this in the manner of religion an
others views. Please keep this off the list. Remember other people are
viewing and this just looks bad on all of us.

My view on this, is not my business, I would not want anyone to tear my
religious views. Nor would I tear anyone else's religious view apart. In a
personal crisis it may be the only thing that helps them thought it. Like we
tell are children if you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all. Your
views is a personal one, you may feel that you are correct. But it is still
your view. SCA is not a religious society but one of honor and chivalry.
Treat one man like you would want to be treated!