[Ansteorra] Bad meat

Rhonda & Chuck Leggett leggettr at netzero.net
Tue Jun 19 14:56:18 PDT 2001

Greetings unto HE Pendaran from Lady Tabitha Baker, Seneschal Bryn Gwlad,
     As you requested, Your Excellency, I have notified the butcher's guild
regarding the bad meat that Limbrick person claims to have purchased from
George Howard's shop. I understand that this man's daughter is one of the
wenches at the Boar's Breast. Since it is scarce a month until our Queen's
Tourney, I have myself gone into the shop and questioned the man. I am
satisfied that he has done no foul business. Although he is aware of the
rivalry between the two establishments, he denies any wrong doing. He claims
not to have seen his daughter nor had any contact with her since he put her
out of his house nearly a year ago. I will not go into the sordid details of
that. The butcher's guild likewise could find no evidence of spoiled meats
in his shop. I believe him to be an honest man doing an honest trade at this
time, but the guild will be watching him closely.
      I fear Limbrick Dahl and the Contessa may be trying to cause trouble
for the Barony with false accusations against the Boar's Breast and anyone
connected with that establishment.
      I pray the rivalry between the two taverns ends peacefully before the
Queen arrives.
               In Sevice,
                       Lady Tabitha

NetZero Platinum