[Ansteorra] sig lines

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Tue Jun 19 19:56:18 PDT 2001

 Re: lack of information, "gag orders", et.al:
    When an officer's superior officer orders him/her to make no discussion of
specific items online until word is received that such discussion is permitted
by the superior officer...said officer will soon be dismissed by said superior.
Sufficient explanation?  If more is required, do contact me privately.
Re: lack of telephone calls, if that is the problem:
    The baronial phone list is in the hard drive of the former virtual scribe
and so far, the chronicler has not yet been able to obtain it.  I am among those
who do not have a current phone list.  If anyone cares to fax me one at my
mundane workplace, please let me know and I will privately send my work fax #
(which I would prefer to remain private) so I may obtain a current list which I
will then share with others who may lack one.  By this means we could return to
phoning one another with information.  Particularly information which has been
specifically requested be only talked about, not written about, for a specific
time period.

Catrin