[Ansteorra] sig lines

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Tue Jun 19 20:05:01 PDT 2001

  Yours is a gentle and kind soul.  As others have pointed out, myself among
them at an earlier time, the discussion of religious matters is a topic fraught
with peril as it engenders the strongest of emotions coupled with our deepest
concerns for our place in eternity.  We limited mortals can have only a fraction
of a grain of comprehension of such eternal and godly matters.  We would do well
to depart from this topic and return to friendlier and more peaceful climes.

Catrin