[Ansteorra] Loss of a friend

MU mu at ev1.net
Wed Jun 20 01:06:08 PDT 2001

Greetings,

It is with a very sad heart that I must announce the passing of Bonnie Yarborough, Wife to Centurian MU of Samarkand on June 19, 2001 at approximately 10:30 pm.
Funeral arrangements are still pending at this time.
Cash donations are strongly requested and greatly appreciated.  Inquries may be made by calling 281-446-7596.
Bonnie (AKA Christina/Momma Smurf) was to be 50 this year and will be sadly missed by all her children in the SCA.
Please forward to all concerned individuals.
We thank you for your support in this time of sorrow and loss.

Thank You,
Lord BlackAngus McNeil