[Ansteorra] FW: [Bryn-gwlad]Ya don hired me now pay up an stow it!

Aceia aceia at mac.com
Wed Jun 20 17:06:14 PDT 2001

What you talkin bout you great light heeled quean?  Makin it soun like we
jus loiterin round yo place fo the fun o it?  I say yous a lowin-cheat an a
bawdy-basket gettin us all in trouble w Rosie!  Look you, I gots a copy o a
note wha tha cog limric sent ta ya on May twentfifth sayin yu was ta hire me
fo sackin ta carpintrs an yous replied yous would!  Wel, even tho I got tha
spurring yo was lookin fo, yo can na hire me fo a job like tha wiout hirin
all tha girls.  Now, wheres our pay!  Don try an tell me tha cross ware in
ta dov when it burnd.  Yu an Limric best be expectin a visit from Desmond!
An tha lazy wild dell o yours Daniela 'll neva be a Winchester Goose, shes
twa much of a runagate rumpscuttle!
-Lizzy

on 6/19/01 12:47 PM, Contessa da Mosto at contessa_damosto at hotmail.com