[Ansteorra] margrave

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Thu Jun 21 03:24:58 PDT 2001

In a message dated 6/20/01 11:35:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ladyjulienne at hotmail.com writes:

> if you are a rundel champion, could you please contact me privately?
>
> ladyjulienne at hotmail.com

Hi
       This is Robert Your bard.  What can I do for you?  I ment to ask. Do
you hve an Autocrat for Margrave yet?  Also you need to have your seneschal
talk with Ian about getting Margrave on the calender.  It's not on there yet.
 If you are planning on doing this at Will Rogers you need to know that the
price for the site has gone up quite a bit.

Robert Fitzmorgan