[Ansteorra] Seeking for Ld Dermont

Bryan & Michelle Hanson bmhanson at airmail.net
Thu Jun 21 10:05:15 PDT 2001

I apologize for the use of the bandwidth.

I need to contact Ld Dermont of House Blue Rose, of HE Drake's household.
 If someone could please let him know if he is not subscribed to this list,
I would greatly appreciate it.  I am really needing to speak with him by
tomorrow if at all possible.  Sorry for the short notice!!  :)

Thank you,

Ly Margarite McBridin
Canton of Lindenwood

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back
to you when you have forgotten the words."  ---unknown
We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some
are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors ... but they
all have to learn to live in the same box.