[Ansteorra] Boars Nest Girls

Contessa da Mosto contessa_damosto at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 21 10:16:43 PDT 2001

You are not rid of us yet! Just because the Dove has burnt...mysteriously.
We have not given up! We are making our own inquiries as to who burnt it,
since this barony is of no help.

Janey- Where were you that night? It would seem that you are upset because
of the information you have told us and now are in hot water with Rosie. And
the misgiving about being a partner of the Dove.

Lizzy- What about you? We never hired you to work for us and you still came
around the carpenters...As for my size and dress, I have never had complaint
and Danellia is doing just fine and will work well.

Kate- We have caught you by the shed and you are known for liking fire.

Isabel- What say you? Maybe it was you who switched our meat seeming that it
is your father whom is the Butcher.

Emma- What about you? It would seem that you have our donkey...how and when
do you acquire it?

We will have the answers to these questions one way or another!

Contessa 'da Mosto