[Ansteorra] Re: [Bryn-gwlad] Re: in the Boars breast

Jocelyn F Hinkle scribe_ari at lycos.com
Wed Jun 20 18:48:35 PDT 2001

Allah is merciful to those that bear patience for the unclean, and show them the right of his ways. Use the boiling water, and start at her heels with the strong soap.

I shall see if the rose water is in the shop.

Ari

---
One should not discuss a dream
In front of a simpleton.
     ~Ekai, called Mu-Mon. From the Gateless Gate~
Scribe_Ari at Lycos.com