[Ansteorra] Fw: June IKAC Report

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Jun 21 18:44:25 PDT 2001

Greetings and Hi There folks,

Well, the Keeper has posted scores again.  And we're still doing not too
shaby.  When the scores from Steppes are posted, our second place Open
division will be more secure.  We need a few more period scores.  And combat
is, well, combat.

Half way through the season and we're in pretty good shape and getting
better.  Don't stop now, because the rest of the know world won't.  Some of
the traditionally heavy shooters wait till toward the end of the seasons to
post their scores.

Last year we came in third over all.  This year second is looking mighty
good with an outside chance of first place over all.  But this is only
possible if we keep shooting.  Come to one of my shoots or to one of the
shoots in your area.

Just remember, the scores are not accumulative.  That 117 I shot in the Open
at Steppes isn't going to help or hurt Don Sebastian's  244 he shot there
one little bit.  But hey, everybody has got to start some where.  And if you
only scored one point, that's one point more than those who did not shoot
scored.  Who knows, maybe someday you'll be able to put a 30 in front of
that 1.  It CAN happen.

Gilli  :)
Shoot more arrows and more will hit gold.