[Ansteorra] Size of Crown Tournaments

David Hughes davidjhughes.tx at netzero.net
Tue Jun 26 19:01:21 PDT 2001

"Galen W. Bevel" wrote:

> I did OK.  Beat one squire, was toasted by Sir Ricardo.  I knew which Galen
> you were addressing, it just brought back memories, that's all......
>
> Galen K.

Riccardo did tend to to that <G>

Only fight I remember from Saturday was against his Majesty Inman.
He's standing on the field, holding the spear he was using in ALL
bouts.
I headed for the gate, unarmed. As I entered the gate, a coconspirator
slapped a great sword in my hand, and the marshall, (also in on the
plot <G>), yelled "lay on!" as I charged.
Inman did a lovely engagement in Prime, rotated around my blade while
forcing it aside, and BLASTED me just above the solar plexis.
As Inman helped me to my feet, he quietly said "Sorry about how hard I
hit you, but if I had let you get close with that THING, you were
going to HURT me!"
It would have been lese majeste to disagree with the King <G>.

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!
http://www.netzero.net