[Ansteorra] From the Rialto

Dennis O'Connor dmoc at primenet.com
Sun Jun 3 12:26:00 PDT 2001

I saw that this had appeared on rec.org.sca, and figured
people on the Ansteorran list should know about it.
I've censored some info to appease my own ethics,
especially given the anonympous nature of the post,
but you can always get the original from rec.org.sca.
I didn't think the topic was appropraite to the Rialto.

Note that the convictions were 15 years ago, and
the individual completed his sentences 10 years ago.
--
Dennis O'Connor