[Ansteorra] Some info on the moderation...

Pug Bainter ansteorra-admin at ansteorra.org
Tue Jun 5 13:56:21 PDT 2001

Good Morning,

  Due to a recent message on the topic that caused the moderation that
  was raised on the Ansteorra list, I had to make a decision on a post
  by Countess Sara. Because of this I asked for Earl Barn and Countess
  Kat's feedback on the issue.

  The concern I had was that everyone did not know the background of
  the case and who was involved, so I was concerned with messages that
  named Earl Barn or gave enough information to determine who the
  individual named in the court case was. While the information was
  posted on the Rialto and on some more localized lists, I wasn't sure
  if they should be posted to the Kingdom at large.

  After thinking it over and from Earl Barn's message, I have decided to
  allow *some* messages through that normally would not have. These
  messages still must not walk the line of being libelous nor malignant.

  With Earl Barn's permission I am including his response to myself on
  the topic in general.

In Service,
Pug

----- Forwarded message from BSilveraxe at aol.com -----