[Ansteorra] Performance Workshop at Kings College

Nathan Jones bigbeartx at msn.com
Thu Jun 7 09:29:42 PDT 2001

To his Friends and Countrymen of the great Kingdom of Ansteorra does the
Giovanni di Cellini send

Greetings!

I will be hosting a Performance Workshop at King's College.  The focus will
be on presentation, tone quality, projection and presence. Be sure to bring
along a current performance piece for which you would like feedback.
Memorized pieces are preferred.

The class will be open to all, but only the first 10 who sign up will be on
the list to perform.  Be aware, due to the nature of the class and time
restrictions, we may not have time to work though the entire list.  Should
anyone wish it, I will be available throughout the day for private sessions.

The Performance Workshop is on the class schedule at 9am, so be sure to get
to the site early.  Practice in the car on the drive over as a warm up!
Torture friends and family by doing the "bard walk" at 6am at the hotel!

In Service, I remain your friend and cousin,
Giovanni