[Ansteorra] Applications for Kingdom Membership drive people

M Robinson nrsariane at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 04:59:25 PDT 2001

  Greetings!
   I must have missed this first time around. What is
involved, other than what you've already stated here?
  To introduce myself, I am HL Ariane of Wynnstay, I'm
the NR seneschal. My tenure comes to it's end as of
coronation. I believe in and am truly interested in
this endeavor and would like to know more.
   Thank you for time, Ariane
--- Lady Julienne de Lion <ladyjulienne at hotmail.com>