[Ansteorra] re ansteorra re bryn gwlad

Rhonda & Chuck Leggett leggettr at netzero.net
Fri Jun 15 23:51:15 PDT 2001

Greetings unto the list,
        I am happy many are enjoying the game! Come and see how it ends on
June 23 at Lockhart State Park in Lockhart, Texas. Meet the Boar's Breast
crew and be served food and drinks by the wenches. Watch for Mad Kate, she
tends to fall a lot. Ignore Emma's complaints! She's just trying to get out
of work. Isabel has been known to peddle fruit from her bodice. Mind your
jewelry and coins, Janey is a thief! Lizzy has had training as a cut purse
so guard your purses well! You can't miss Rosie's shrill cry and she is
usually knocking about that no-good Jack. Desmond glares a lot but behave
and you nned not fear him. Darroch's bar will be serving plenty of beverages
so bring a mug and come thirsty!
 This is a day event and I have been informed that the park has no available
campsites for that weekend. However, the park is located just 5 or so miles
from motels.Take your best route to Lockhart, Texas. From downtown Lockhart
on Hwy 183 follow the state park signs to the park. Check in at the ranger
station and then follow directions to the rec. hall.
     We look forward to seeing you there. And with the Boar's Breast,
anything can and usually does happen!

Lady Tabitha Baker

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access