[Ansteorra] bryn glad

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 16 10:36:22 PDT 2001

Ok here I go probably going to peeve alot of people
off but here is my opinion. Quit trying to squish
other peoples version of the dream. If they wish to
add online msgs to their part of the role playing then
so be it. You know who is sending what by now delete
it. I happen to enjoy reading the posts of them being
in personna.. as I do all who write in their personna.
I am as tired of others trying to squash the dreams in
some as I am the christains jumping on the pagans in
the group and then when the pagans defend
themselves... all we hear is... "Oh its another round
of Bash the christain in the sca". So please let
people play the game and you play the game... and lets
all have fun.

Chass The Resident SmartEllick and Opinionated

P.S. Contents under pressure.

=====
If I am a fool then I am a paid fool... Just call me Jester!
Get a Taste for Religion... Lick a witch (Stop complaining about this lol)
ICQ # 2776047